Well, it has been a mixed week on the fitness front. I managed to get myself out of bed for a run one morning before work and I managed a really good session in the gym on Thursday evening. That aside, the weather put paid to any hopes I had of actually getting out on my bike. I did, though really want to get out which is an encouraging sign!
However I did stray with a couple of nights away working and I succumbed to the temptation of curry and beer. Not good for the fitness levels, but I don't think I could ever resist curry and beer, pathetic, isn't it?
I have borrowed a set of bike rollers off a friend for the next few weeks. The garage has been cleared out this afternoon so I am hoping to get my old bike up and running tomorrow evening to see how it works. he reckons it's pretty tiring and you can do a good workout in about half an hour. We'll see, but if that's the case it'll be a real help.
Oh, and Villa lost which isn't good, but England beat the Aussies at cricket which is as brilliant as it is amazing! Perhaps 140 miles in a day is doable!!
Sunday, 11 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have you fallen off the rollers yet? It’s a long way down on a "head down arse up" bike when you are on 5 inch rollers and are clipped into your pedals.
Haven't been on them yet! It does look as thought it would smart somewhat though....and I've bought new clips so it'll be harder to get out.
Post a Comment