This is a quick apology to anyone that comes across me in person over the next couple of days, I have already filled myself so full of energy drinks, bars, pasta, rice etc. that I am as high as a kite. Goodness knows how I am going to sleep, I feel totally full of energy. Should last until about 7.30 a.m. on Saturday!
Our bags were dropped off with our support driver last night, I have spares of things I don't even have in the first place, if that makes sense! Let's just say every eventuality is catered for, a few times over.
It's looking odds on that we will be going Derby to London because there is going to be a strong northerly wind which I have NO interest in cycling into. This does mean that we will be going downhill as well....doesn't it? Hitting London in early evening doesn't fill me with joy, though. I reckon I'll put a courier sticker on my backside and ride like a complete spanner just to blend in. I once cycled from Euston to Victoria, and followed a cycle courier who was heading the same way, no idea how I'm here to tell the tale. The best thing to come out of London has to be the train to Brum.....in my opinion.
I wouldn't want to be sitting next to me on the train back if we do finish in London. Not only will I be at the wrong end of the minging scale, but I will undoubtedly sleep/snore/slobber. Nice.
Preparations are slightly interrupted tonight for me to go and see Editors in Wolverhampton. Cannot wait! This also adding to my manic behaviour.
Thursday, 24 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment